It is very important to adhere to the following instructions for the adhesive to dry and provide a strong, durable bond.
THE FIRST 24 HOURS:
• Sleep on your side, not face-down
• Keep lashes dry
• Do not use oil-based products of any kind, on or near your eyes
• Avoid touching lashes directly
• Avoid swimming or exposure to steam, heat or saunas.
• Do not apply eyelid or lash makeup.
• Avoid eyelash tinting, perming or chemical treatments.
• Avoid waxing or laser treatments around the eyes.
THE FOLLOWING DAYS THEREAFTER:
• Cleanse lashes once each day, using an oil-free eyewash or Eyelash Cleanser.
• Avoid excessive exposure to heat or steam.
• Brush lashes daily, from middle to the tips with your mascara wand.
• Be gentle, don't rub your eyes excessively and don't pick or pull on the lashes.
• Avoid eyelash curlers as they can damage both natural and synthetic lashes
• Wear extension safe liner.
be sure to book your next appointment every 2-3 weeks!